Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles
Cleanup is a breeze with this dishwasher by Bosch. With its 15 place setting capacity, you'll be able to wash all of your dishes at once. Select among 4 wash programs and 4 wash options to achieve the perfect clean. The sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well. Used in combination with a wash cycle,the Extra Shine option helps dishes and glassware come out exceptionally clean with perfect shine by raising the temperature and extending the drying time.
Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they're on. InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle that turns off when dishes are ready. Never worry about leaks again thank's to AquaStop. This system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with our solid molded base. If a leak has occured, it shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water to avoid contact with the floor. Now it even works 24/7 and can turn itself on.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of Place Settings:
Number of Wash Cycles:
4; Auto, Heavy, Normal, Rinse
Number of Options:
4; 24-Hr. Delay, Delicate, Sanitize, ExtraShine
Concealed Heating Element:
Minimum Water Pressure (lbs./sq. in.):
Total Annual Energy Consumption (kWh):
2.9 per Cycle
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Dimensions and Weight
- The dishwasher is so quiet, it beams a red light onto your kitchen floor, and when it goes out, the wash is done!
Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Bosch always provides the ultimate in computer technology, and this dishwasher adapts its temperature accordingly depending on the amount of work required.
- Enhances Shine and Drying Results of your Dishes
AquaStop Leak Protection 24/7
- This system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base to terminate operation and pump out water upon leaks.
4 Wash Cycles and 4 Options
- Wash Cycles - Auto, Heavy, Normal, Rinse
- Options - 24-Hr. Delay, Delicate, Sanitize, ExtraShine
Long Silverware Basket
- The removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, providing for ultimate flexibility.
15 Place Setting Capacity
- There's no job too large or too small for this top-performing appliance.
Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Perfect of detergent tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve the tablet, minimizing spray on the door.
- The door stays at the opened position you want and can automatically shut at less than 20°.
Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- The full-sized stainless steel tub installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry.
259 kWh per year
- Bosch always has the best interests of the environment and your wallet in mind.
46 dBA - Quietest Dishwasher
- Based on an average of sound ratings of 24" Full Size Stainless Steel Tub dishwasher contained in major brands.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star products use less water and energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
Bosch 300 Series SHP53T55UC Reviews