What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines. Available at AJ Madison.
Their vision comes directly from the words of Robert Bosch, whose vision is still being lived by employees everywhere. This spirit is also embedded in all their appliances, which help their customers' lives day after day.
Bosch looks at noise reduction from all angles, as they've employed 18 unique sound-reducing technologies in their washers. And as the quietest line of dishwashers in the U.S., Bosch has a silence rating as low as 39 dBA (quietest dishwasher sold in North America). All Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab.
Winning the 2011 ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence was just the latest feather in Bosch's cap - after all, they've won two straight ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards.
When they talk about German engineering, they're talking about their commitment to producing the world's best products. They use the smartest thinking to make complex machinery easy to operate while using the highest-quality materials to build them.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rinse and Hold
24-Hr Delay; Half Load; Delicate; Sanitize; SpeedPerfect
Concealed heating element:
Variable spray pressure:
Sanitized indicator light:
3 small item clips, bottle holder metal, large item spray head
Energy Star qualified:
Energy Consumption (kWh/yr):
Number of place settings:
Adjustable upper rack:
Flip tines in upper rack:
Flip tines in lower rack:
Sanitizing wash cycle:
Dimensions and Weight
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- Flexible 3rd Rack with Adjustable Separators Provides Additional Loading Capacity
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- Flexible Silverware Basket Can be Split into Two Pieces and Placed Anywhere for Added Flexibility
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Shine
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- 24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- AquaStop Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- SpeedPerfect Option Reduces Cycle Time while Maintaining Cleaning Performance
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.