What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines. Available at AJ Madison.
Their vision comes directly from the words of Robert Bosch, whose vision is still being lived by employees everywhere. This spirit is also embedded in all their appliances, which help their customer's lives day after day.
Bosch looks at noise reduction from all angles, as they've employed 18 unique sound-reducing technologies in their washers. And as the quietest line of dishwashers in the U.S., Bosch has a silence rating as low as 39 dBA (quietest dishwasher sold in North America). All Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab and printed on the fascia.
Winning the 2011 ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence was just the latest feather in Bosch's cap - after all, they've won two straight ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards.
When they talk about German engineering, they're talking about their commitment to producing the world's best products. They use the smartest thinking to make complex machinery easy to operate while using the highest-quality materials to build them.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel Tall Tub:
Real Stainless Steel Fascia Panel:
Red Remaining Time Display
Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks
InfoLight Cycle Indicator:
Saves 484 Gallons of Water Each Year:
Energy Star Qualified:
Yes, 259 kWh/Yr
Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements:
Yes by 150% for Water
Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%
Half Load Option:
Yes, for Small Loads
Yes, 4-Part 24/7 Leak Protection
15 Place Setting
Yes with Flexible Silverware Basket
Yes, Allows 3 Loading Levels
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
Yes, Cleans Items 22" Tall
Yes, for Additional Loading Capacity
Yes, with Remaining Time
Delay Start Timer:
Yes, for Fine China
Varaible Spray Pressure:
Yes, Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
Yes, Ensures Perfect Cleaning
Dimensions and Weights
34 1/8" to 36 1/2"
24" to 24 1/4"
34 1/8" Min.
- Real Stainless Steel Facia Panel
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 42 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- 5 Wash Cycles and 3 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- ActiveTab Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Cleaning Results
- Saves up to 484 Gallons of Water Each Year
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 150%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- AquaStop Plus 4-Part Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- 15 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic Plus - Upper Rack Ajusts to 3 Different Loading Levels
- Flexible Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- 3rd Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
Bosch 800 Plus Series SHE7ER55UC Reviews