Full Console Dishwasher with 16 Place Setting Capacity
Make cleanup a breeze with this dishwasher by Bosch. Hand-washing large items becomes a thing of the past, thanks to the extra tall item sprinkler. Simply remove the top rack and place your serving platters, cookie sheets, hood filters and refrigerator shelves that are up to 22" high in the bottom rack. The 3rd rack offers easy-loading silverware tines for cleaning flatware. The unique v-shape of the rack provides the perfect space for large utensils and ramekins in the center, while providing space for wine glasses on the sides on the middle rack. Enjoy an ingenious use of space that offers a total of 30% more loading area
By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well. The half load option dramatically reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher's capacity. The AquaStop system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with our solid molded base. If a leak has occurred, it shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water to avoid contact with the floor. Now it even works 24/7 and can turn itself on.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Rinse and Hold
24-Hr Delay; Half Load; Delicate; Sanitize; Extra Shine; SpeedPerfect
Concealed heating element:
Variable spray pressure:
Sanitized indicator light:
3 small item clips, bottle holder, large item spray head
Number of place settings:
Adjustable upper rack:
Flip tines in lower rack:
Sanitizing wash cycle:
Dimensions and Weight
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- 3rd Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket Can be Split into Two Pieces and Placed Anywhere for Added Flexibility
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- ExtraShine Option Enhances Shine and Drying Results of your Dishes
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- InfoLight Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- AquaStop Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- SpeedPerfect Option Reduces Cycle Time while Maintaining Cleaning Performance
Bosch 800 DLX Series SHE68TL5UC Reviews