Full Console Dishwasher with 16 Place Setting Capacity
Make cleanup a breeze with this dishwasher by Bosch. With a 16 place setting capacity you will be able to effectively clean all of your dishes at once. The dishwater's 3rd rack adds versatility to the unit and offers 30% more loading capacity. The RackMatic® feature provides three height levels, for 9 possible rack positions. The AquaStop® Leak Protection system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system. If a leak occurs, the unit shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water to avoid contact with the floor.
This dishwasher features touch control technology allows for quick cycle programming. Select among 6 programs and 5 options to perfectly clean your dishes. The sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria. Express wash cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. This cycle is ideal for cleaning glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
The half load option dramatically reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher's capacity. The 24 hour delay start timer allows you to set your dishwasher to your schedule.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on
4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Remaining Time Projection:
Minimum Water Pressure (lb/sin):
Energy Efficiency Class:
Rinse and Hold
24-Hr Delay; Half Load; Delicate; Sanitize; Extra Shine
Concealed Heating Element:
Variable Spray Pressure:
Sanitized Indicator Light:
3 Small Item Clips, Bottle Holder Metal
ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
Total Annual Energy Consumption:
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Number of Place Settings:
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Flip Tines in Upper Rack:
Flip Tines in Lower Rack:
Sanitizing Wash Cycle(s):
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Dimensions and Weights
Required Cutout Width:
Required Cutout Depth:
Required Cutout Height:
Product Packaging Width:
Product Packaging Depth:
Product Packaging Height:
16 Place Setting Capacity
- This tall tub dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
3rd Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- The flexible 3rd rack with folding tines adds 30% more loading area. It features movable sides to load deeper items like ramekins, measuring cups and ladles anywhere in the rack or wine glasses on the sides of the middle rack.
AquaStop® Leak Protection Works 24/7
- The AquaStop® system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base. If a leak has occurred, it shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water to avoid contact with the floor.
- The RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded. It also adjusts to three different heights and allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
44 dBA- Quietest Brand
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
Wash Options and Cycles
- 6 Wash Cycles - Heavy, Auto, Eco, Normal, Express, and Rinse.
- 6 Cycle Options - Delay, SpeedPerfect™, Half Load, Delicate, Sanitize, and Extra Shine®.
Half Load Option for Small Loads
- Reduce water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill approximately half of the dishwasher's capacity.
Touch Control Technology
- Allows for quick cycle programming.
- Optimized for tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve tablet and minimize spraying the door.
- By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option achieves the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
Bosch 800 Series SHE68T55UC Reviews