History of Bosch
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances.
Unmatched silence. Unrivalled energy and water efficiency. That's the story behind every Bosch dishwasher. Their dishwashers are manufactured to the strictest specifications using the highest quality materials. What's more, they are intelligently designed with a host of conveniences to make everyday use a pleasure, and engineered to deliver sparkling clean dishes wash after wash. Available at AJ Madison.
Bosch Outperforms Miele By Out-Engineering Them.
For the 800 Plus, "quieter and more efficient" translates into operating as quietly as 40 dBA and using 156% less water than the average dishwasher - numbers that Miele just can't match. And with the unique AquaStop Plus safety feature and a third-rack design that fits small cutlery as well as larger, oddly shapped items, you'll see for yourself how the 800 Plus stacks up to the Miele line.
This dishwasher uses 180 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $19.96.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
VarioFlex Plus Racks:
RackMatic Plus Upper Rack Glides:
Stainless Steel Tall Tub:
Lifetime Warranty On Rust-Through:
Two-Pump Motor System:
SaniDry Condensation Drying:
Flow-Through Water Heater:
AquaStop Plus 4-Part Leak Protection:
Concealed Heating Element:
Variable Spray Pressure:
34 1/16" to 36 7/16"
24" to 24 1/4"
34 1/4" Min.
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub with Lifetime Warranty On Rust-Through
- Virtually Silent at 40 dBA
- Quietest Dishwasher in the U.S.
- Two-Pump Motor System Minimizes Noise and Vibration
- Solid Molded Base Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks
- 180 kWh/Yr - Exceeds ENERGY STAR Guidelines
- Most Efficient Dishwasher in the U.S.
- EcoAction Option - Bosch Exclusive Feature Reduces Energy Usage By Up to 25%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage By Up to 20%
- HalfLoad Option For Small or Lightly Soiled Loads
- SaniDry Condensation Drying
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- AquaStop Plus 4-Part Leak Protection Works 24/7
- PerfectDoor Keeps Door At Angle You Want
- Concealed Heating Element - No Melting of Plastics
- 15-Place-Setting Capacity
- Third Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- VarioFlex Plus Racks for the Most Flexible Loading
- RackMatic Plus - Upper Rack Glides Up or Down to 3 Different Loading Levels
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Cleaning Results
- ActiveTab Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Variable Spray Pressure - Adjusts Water Pressure
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Cycle
Bosch Evolution 800 Plus Series SHE68E15UC Reviews