First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-in spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year.
Bosch dishwashers are the quietest. When in action, it's noise factor, or rather the lack of it, that'll draw your attention. Our dishwashers are the strong, silent type. They outperform your expectations and the competition- constantly earning top rankings from leading consumer publications and test labs worldwide. With a suspended two-pump motor system, vibrations and noise are drastically reduced.
With this beautifully-crafted dishwasher by Bosch, you are not only getting the quietest and most efficient dishwasher on the market, but you are also creating a personal style all your own.
Additionally, the SHE58C0 models, which are available in white, stainless steel and black, include a variety of convenient features to save you time in the kitchen and protect the environment at the same time.
One of the many highlighted features of this model is the Exxact Wash System, which combines the usage of both upper and lower spray arms to allow for a thorough, energy saving wash. Additionally, the RackMatic upper rack, gives you additional options to ensure that each and every dish no matter how large or small, gets clean. Finally, the 19-hour delay start which lets you program exactly when you want your cycle to run, even if you are not home to manually start it yourself, proves to be quite useful for those constantly on the go.
Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval Recognized for their quality manufacturing, Bosch Evolution 800 Series Dishwashers are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
33 7/8" min. adjusts to 35"
24" to 24 1/4" (23 5/8" with decor strips removed)
34" to 35" (36" with Custom Toe-Kick *Always use included metal toe-kick behind custom toe-kick)
Leave 1/8" to 1/4" of space between the countertop and the dishwasher
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow-Through Water Heater:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Power Scrub Plus (161°F):
Regular Wash (140°F):
Auto Wash (SENSOTRONIC) (120°/135°F):
Delicate/Economy Wash (120°F):
Auto Super Wash (APEXX) (150°/161°F):
Auto Wash (APEXX) (120°/135°F):
Auto Delicate Wash (APEXX) (110°/120°F):
4 Half Flip-Down Rows
8 Half Flip-Down Rows
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Front):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred.
- So the two-pump motor is suspended to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not.
Flow-Through Water Heater
- In traditional heating elements, water falls randomly onto a coil, which warms it inefficiently and creates a hazard.
- By passing it through a heating chamber instead, Bosch allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 161°F safely and quickly.
- This means you can place plastic items in the bottom rack without fear of melting or damage.
- Unlike other drying systems that use unclean air from the kitchen's back wall, Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub.
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall.
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen.
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- This protocol establishes guidelines to determine sanitization and cleaning performance of residential spray-type dishwashers.
- It includes minimum requirements to ensure that these machines will deliver wash water, detergent, and rinse water, which will render dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and sanitized.
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved:
ENERGY STAR Qualified and NSF Certified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of our dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified.
- They also boast NSF certification for 9 out of 12 wash cycles, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle.
- The advanced EXXACT Wash system brings all the benefits of SENSOTRONIC Wash with the added efficiency of Flow-Control.
- With upper and lower spray arms able to work simultaneously or independently of one another, it allows for a thorough wash that saves energy and water.
- An advanced scanning eye examines the level of soil in the wash water and automatically deletes a secondary fresh-water fill if not needed, saving you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%.
- An industry exclusive, SENSOTRONIC2 adds a second sensor that examines the levels of particles in the water and adjusts the water temperature and length of your wash cycle for optimal results every time.
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that it's even on.
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Handwashing large items becomes a thing of the past thanks to this handy innovation.
- Simply remove the top rack and place you serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time.
5 Wash Cycles
2 Wash Options
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- Provides you with an extremely efficient use of space.
- Top and bottom racks can be adjusted for improved clearance, and if you remove the top rack altogether, you're left with an incredible 22" of usable space.
- This simple device, once activated, prevents children from opening the dishwasher door while allowing easy access for adults.
- All Bosch dishwashers feature PERFECTDOOR, which stays in a fixed position whenever it is opened more than 10°.
- This ingenious design automatically closes the dishwasher door in a smooth, silent motion once it is less than 10° from vertical, without any user intervention.
8"/10" Top Rack Clearance
14"/12" Bottom Rack Clearance
22" Usable space with Top Rack removed
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.