What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines. Available at AJ Madison.
Their vision comes directly from the words of Robert Bosch, whose vision is still being lived by employees everywhere. This spirit is also embedded in all their appliances, which help their customer's lives day after day.
Bosch looks at noise reduction from all angles, as they've employed 18 unique sound-reducing technologies in their washers. And as the quietest line of dishwashers in the U.S., Bosch has a silence rating as low as 39 dBA (quietest dishwasher sold in North America). All Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab and printed on the fascia.
Winning the 2011 ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence was just the latest feather in Bosch's cap - after all, they've won two straight ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards.
When they talk about German engineering, they're talking about their commitment to producing the world's best products. They use the smartest thinking to make complex machinery easy to operate while using the highest-quality materials to build them.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel Tall Tub:
Red Remaining Time Display
Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks
InfoLight Cycle Indicator:
Saves 280 Gallons of Water Each Year:
Energy Star Qualified:
Yes, 259 kWh/Yr
Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements:
Yes by 69% for Water
Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%
Half Load Cycle:
Yes, for Small Loads
AquaStop Leak Protection:
14 Place Setting
500 Series Flexible Racks with Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
Yes, Cleans Items 22" Tall
Yes, with Remaining Time
Delay Start Timer:
Varaible Spray Pressure:
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8" to 35 1/16"
24" to 24 1/4"
33 7/8" Min.
- Silver Painted Fascia in Stainless Steel
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 46 dBA - No Quieter Dishwasher in its Class
- InfoLight Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 4 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Saves up to 280 Gallons of Water Each Year
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Cycle for Small Loads
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
Bosch 500 Series SHE55R56UC Reviews