Ascenta Dishwasher Appearance
- Stainless Steel Interior with Polypropylene Base
- Each Ascenta dishwasher is built with a revolutionary new wash tub made from stainless steel with a reinforced polypropylene base - a first in the U.S.
- Polypropylene is a high-quality, long-term tested material that makes the tub of their Ascenta dishwasher significantly more durable than conventional all-plastic tubs found in competing machines.
- The patented tub is food proof and color fast.
Ascenta Dishwasher Performance
Ascenta Dishwasher Convenience
- Manually Adjustable Top Rack
- Standard Silverware Basket
Ascenta Dishwasher Efficiency
- 300 kWh/y Energy Usage - Most Energy Efficient in Class
- Use this option when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher's capacity on both the top and bottom racks.
- It dramatically reduces energy and water consumption.
- An advanced sensor system determines the soil level in the wash water and automatically deletes fresh water fills if they're not needed.
- Saves you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%.
- Flow Through Water Heater
- In conventional dishwashers, water falls randomly onto an exposed heating element.
- And since not all the water touches the heating element, this results in slower and less energy-efficient heating.
- Bosch dishwashers, on the other hand, channel 100% of the water through tighter coils in a confined heating chamber.
- Which heats the water quickly and efficiently up to 161 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Built with a solid stainless steel tub, Bosch dishwashers utilize condensation drying to save you money on your energy bills.
- Condensation drying works by heating the dishes with hot water from the final rinse.
- Moisture condenses on the cool stainless steel tub and is drained, so your clean dishes dry without an energy-wasting active drying element.
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of their dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified.
- All their dishwashers boast certification from the National Sanitation Foundation.
- Ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle.
- This protocol establishes guidelines to determine sanitization and cleaning performance of residential spray-type dishwashers.
- It includes minimum requirements to ensure that these machines will deliver wash water, detergent, and rinse water.
- Which will render dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and sanitized.
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved: Power Scrub Plus, Auto Super Wash, Auto Plus, AUTOWASH, Extreme Wash.
Ascenta Dishwasher Silence
- 53 dBA Silence Rating - Quietest in Class
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to their sound-reduction system.
- Leaving you amazed that the dishwasher is even on.
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred.
- So they've suspended their two-pump motor to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise to the housing.
- As it is absorbed by rubber hammocks, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not.
- Noise is also buried beneath the three layers of insulation inside their near-silent dishwashers.
- Metal, cotton fiber and heavy-duty bitumen sheets capture and dampen sound to create a decibel level no louder than raindrops.
- (Insulation package varies by model.)
Ascenta Dishwasher Automation
- With a nineteen or twenty four-hour timer, Bosch dishwashers work on your schedule.
- Program them to start once guests leave or after you've drifted off to sleep.
- Wait until you're out of the house, or run it in off-peak evening hours for even greater savings on your energy bill.
Ascenta Dishwasher Safety
- Bosch offers a child lock for your children's safety and your peace of mind.
- The control lock prevents changes to the wash program.
- No Exposed Heating Element
- Because their Flow Through Water Heater is not located in the tub and has no exposed heating element, it prevents plastic items on the bottom rack from melting.
- It has the added benefit of protecting you from accidental burns during unloading.