In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity.
First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-in spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year.
When you're looking for silence, efficiency, safety and convenience, look no further than an Evolution dishwasher. Their legendary noise suppression technology makes these machines among the quietest you can buy, while superior energy and water efficiency mean they're both environmentally and economically friendly. Their CHILDLOCK latch prevents children from accidentally opening the door and they've placed controls and status displays on the outside panel for instant access.
33 7/8" min. adjusts to 35"
24" to 24 1/4" (23 5/8" with decor strips removed)
34" to 35" (36" with Custom Toe-Kick *Always use included metal toe-kick behind custom toe-kick)
Leave 1/8" to 1/4" of space between the countertop and the dishwasher
Evolution 500 Series Dishwasher
Also Available In:
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow Through Water Heater:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
Energy Star Qualified:
Estimated Yearly Energy Consumption:
Power Scrub Plus (160° F):
Regular Wash (140° F):
AUTOWASH (130° - 150° F):
Delicate Wash (130° F):
Quick Wash (104° F):
Auto Super Wash/Auto Plus:
2 Half Flip Down Rows
4 Half Flip Down Rows
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Front):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
PERFECTDOOR with AUTOCLOSE:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser:
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that the dishwasher is even on
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred
- So we've suspended our two-pump motor to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise to the housing, as it is absorbed by rubber hammocks, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not
Solid Molded Base
- Preventing noise and leaks are what makes a good dishwasher a great one. That's why we're the only U.S. manufacturer to give all of our dishwashers a solid molded base.
- The single-piece base effectively contains sound, and prevents leaks by automatically shutting down if water is detected in the base
- Noise is also buried beneath the three layers of insulation inside our near-silent dishwashers. Metal, cotton fiber and heavy-duty bitumen sheets capture and dampen sound to create a decibel level no louder than raindrops.
- (Insulation package varies by model)
ECOSENSE Wash Management
- An advanced sensor system determines the soil level in the wash water and automatically deletes fresh water fills if they're not needed, saving you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%
Flow Through Water Heater
- In conventional dishwashers, water falls randomly onto an exposed heating element. And since not all the water touches the heating element, this results in slower and less energy-efficient heating.
- Bosch dishwashers, on the other hand, channel 100% of the the water through tighter coils in a confined heating chamber, which heats the water quickly and efficiently up to 161 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Built with a solid stainless steel tub, Bosch dishwashers utilize condensation drying to save you money on your energy bills
- Condensation drying works by heating the dishes with hot water from the final rinse. Moisture condenses on the cool stainless steel tub and is drained, so your clean dishes dry without an energy-wasting active drying element.
Optional Half Load Wash
- Use this option when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher's capacity on both the top and bottom racks
- It dramatically reduces energy and water consumption, and can be used with the Power Scrub Plus, Regular and Auto Wash cycles
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of our dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- All our dishwashers boast certification from the National Sanitation Foundation, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved
AQUASTOP Leak Protection
- Bosch is the only U.S. manufacturer to offer a high-tech leak protection system like AQUASTOP in their whole line of dishwashers.
- A precisely engineered tub and sensor system detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher, shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water before contact with floors. This eliminates the risk of costly water and mold damage.
- This device, once activated with a simple key combination, prevents children from opening the dishwasher door while allowing easy access for adults
PERFECTDOOR with AUTOCLOSE
- Falling dishwasher doors are a thing of the past. Bosch specially engineered PERFECTDOOR to stay in a fixed position when it is open more than 10 degrees
- This increases safety by eliminating the possibility of the door dropping open or springing closed suddenly
No Exposed Heating Element
- Because our Flow Through Water Heater is not located in the tub and has no exposed heating element, it prevents plastic items on the bottom rack from melting. It has the added benefit of protecting you from accidental burns during unloading.
- Our fastest cycle yet, this feature allows you to wash six place settings in just 30 minutes. It's perfect for times when you need to wash a small load quickly.
- Multiple sensors automatically detect the presence of a rinse agent and measure its level in the dispenser, automatically adjusting the final temperature and wash cycle for spotless drying results with each wash.
Optional Delay Start
- With a nineteen or twenty-four hour timer, Bosch dishwashers work on your schedule
- Program them to start once guests leave or after you've drifted off to sleep. Wait until you're out of the house, or run it in off-peak evening hours for even greater savings on your energy bill.
- More capacity means more convenience. So Bosch dishwashers have extra-large interior space, allowing you to fit 14 place settings rather than the industry standard of 12.
- To accommodate large or oddly shaped dishes, RACKMATIC allows you to raise or lower the premium upper rack at the touch of a lever (even when full), giving you up to 14" of space on the bottom or 10" on top.
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- The specially engineered Bosch TALLTUB is not only space efficient, but energy efficient
- Allowing up to an incredible 22" of usable space when you remove the top rack, its high-quality stainless steel construction retains heat better than plastic tubs, which helps dry dishes faster and more efficiently