In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity.
First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-in spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year.
When you're looking for silence, efficiency, safety and convenience, look no further than an Evolution dishwasher. Their legendary noise suppression technology makes these machines among the quietest you can buy, while superior energy and water efficiency mean they're both environmentally and economically friendly. Their CHILDLOCK latch prevents children from accidentally opening the door and they've placed controls and status displays on the outside panel for instant access.
33 7/8" min. adjusts to 35"
24" to 24 1/4" (23 5/8" with decor strips removed)
34" to 35" (36" with Custom Toe-Kick *Always use included metal toe-kick behind custom toe-kick)
Leave 1/8" to 1/4" of space between the countertop and the dishwasher
Evolution 300 Series DLX Dishwasher
Also Available In:
Fascia Panel Color:
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow Through Water Heater:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
Energy Star Qualified:
Power Scrub Plus (160° F) (NSF Certified Cycle):
Regular Wash (140° F) (NSF Certified Cycle):
Delicate/Economy Wash (120°F) (NSF Certified Cycle):
Quick Wash (140° F) (NSF Certified Cycle):
ECOSENSE Wash Management System:
1 Half Flip Down Row
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Front):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
AQUASTOP Leak Protection:
PERFECTDOOR with AUTOCLOSE:
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that the dishwasher is even on
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred
- So we've suspended our two-pump motor to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise to the housing, as it is absorbed by rubber hammocks, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not
ECOSENSE Wash Management
- An advanced sensor system determines the soil level in the wash water and automatically deletes fresh water fills if they're not needed, saving you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%
Flow Through Water Heater
- In conventional dishwashers, water falls randomly onto an exposed heating element. And since not all the water touches the heating element, this results in slower and less energy-efficient heating.
- Bosch dishwashers, on the other hand, channel 100% of the the water through tighter coils in a confined heating chamber, which heats the water quickly and efficiently up to 161 degrees Fahrenheit.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of our dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- All our dishwashers boast certification from the National Sanitation Foundation, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved
- Falling dishwasher doors are a thing of the past. Bosch specially engineered PERFECTDOOR to stay in a fixed position when it is open more than 10 degrees
- This ingenious design automatically closes the dishwasher door in a smooth, silent motion once it is less than 10° from vertical, without any user intervention
- Unlike other drying systems that use unclean air from the kitchen's back wall, Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Handwashing large items becomes a thing of the past thanks to this handy innovation
- Simply remove the top rack and place you serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- The specially engineered Bosch TALLTUB is not only space efficient, but energy efficient
- Allowing up to an incredible 22" of usable space when you remove the top rack, its high-quality stainless steel construction retains heat better than plastic tubs, which helps dry dishes faster and more efficiently
AQUASTOP Leak Protection
- Bosch is the only U.S. manufacturer to offer a high-tech leak protection system like AQUASTOP in their whole line of dishwashers.
- A precisely engineered tub and sensor system detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher, shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water before contact with floors. This eliminates the risk of costly water and mold damage.
- This simple device, once activated, prevents children from opening the dishwasher door while allowing easy access for adults
Bosch DLX Series SHE42L1UC Reviews