24 Inch Full Console Dishwasher with 6 Wash Cycles
Cleanup is a breeze with this full console dishwasher by Bosch. With its 14 place setting capacity, you'll be able to wash all of your dishes at once. A removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, offering the ultimate flexibility. Select among 6 wash cycles and two options including heavy wash, express wash, and half load. The sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel Tall Tub:
Yes with Polypropylene
Red Remaining Time Display
Saves 280 Gallons of Water Each Year:
Energy Star Qualified:
Yes, 279 kWh/Yr
Exceeds ENERGY STAR® Requirements:
Yes by 69% for Water
Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%
24/7 Overflow Leak Protection®:
14 Place Setting
300 Series with Long Silverware Basket
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
Yes with Remaining Time
Delay Start Timer:
3, 6, 9 Hours
Yes, In 30 Minutes or Less
Yes, for Fine China
Variable Spray Pressure:
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8" to 35 1/16"
33 7/8" Min.
- Eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results using extremely high water temperatures.
Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. The best cycle to clean glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
6 Wash Cycles
- Heavy Wash, Auto Wash, Normal Wash, Delicate Wash, Express Wash, Half Load, Rinse & Hold.
14 Place Setting Capacity
- Clean weeks' worth of dishes in one load with a generous 14 place setting capacity.
Variable Spray Pressure
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance, based on the cycle that is selected.
3, 6 and 9 Hour Delay Start Timer
- Allows you to do dishes on your own schedule.
24/7 Overflow Leak Protection
- The 24/7 overflow protection system senses leaks even if the dishwasher is turned off. If water levels get too high, the dishwasher pumps the water out of the tub and closes the water inlet.
- An innovation that adjusts water and heat usage automatically to reduce energy usage by up to 20% while minimizing water usage.
Adjustable Upper Rack
- An adjustable upper rack allows you to store tall or oddly shaped items. This dishwasher gives you maximum loading flexibility.
Long Silverware Basket
- Removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, offering the ultimate flexibility.
- Our self latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
- At an ultra-low sound level of 50 dB(A), this is among the quietest dishwashers in its class. You might not even notice it's running!
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- This dishwasher exceeds ENERGY STAR® requirements for water efficiency by 69% and reduces energy use by up to 20% - that means you can expect big time savings on yearly utility costs.
Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR7 Reviews