Bosch 24" Recessed Handle 300 Series Dishwasher
These German-engineered dishwashers are as quiet as 48 dBA. Bosch looks at noise reduction from every angle, incorporating 18 unique sound-reducing technologies. And as the quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S., all Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab.
Bosch designers believe that form must always be balanced with function. Whether it's a new way to load your silverware and bulky items, or a seamless look with cabinets through ultra-flush built-in installation, their commitment to purposeful design is clear.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of Place Settings:
Number of Wash Cycles:
4; Auto, Heavy, Normal, Rinse
Number of Options:
2; Sanitize, Delay
Concealed Heating Element:
Minimum Water Pressure (lbs./sq. in.):
Total Annual Energy Consumption (kWh):
2.9 per Cycle
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Dimensions and Weight
48 dBA - Quietest Dishwasher
- Based on an average of sound ratings of 24" Full Size Stainless Steel Tub dishwasher contained in major brands.
Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Perfect of detergent tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve the tablet, minimizing spray on the door.
AquaStop® Leak Protection 24/7
- This system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base to terminate operation and pump out water upon leaks.
- The door stays at the opened position you want and can automatically shut at less than 20°.
Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- The full-sized stainless steel tub installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry.
15 Place Setting Capacity
- There's no job too large or too small for this top-performing appliance.
LED Remaining Time Display
- Know at a glance the progress of the wash cycle.
Long Silverware Basket
- The removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, providing for ultimate flexibility.
4 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Wash Cycles - Auto, Heavy, Normal, Rinse
- Options - Sanitize, Delay
Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Bosch always provides the ultimate in computer technology, and this dishwasher adapts its temperature accordingly depending on the amount of work required.
Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation's standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria as well as enhancing drying results.
279 kWh per year
- Bosch always has the best interests of the environment and your wallet in mind.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Energy Star products use less water and energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
24-Hour Delay Start Timer
- Delay the start-time of the washer by an entire day!
Variable Spray Pressure
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance based on the cycle that you select.
Bosch 300 Series SHE33T55UC Reviews