What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines. Available at AJ Madison.
Their vision comes directly from the words of Robert Bosch, whose vision is still being lived by employees everywhere. This spirit is also embedded in all their appliances, which help their customers' lives day after day.
Bosch looks at noise reduction from all angles, as they've employed 18 unique sound-reducing technologies in their washers. And as the quietest line of dishwashers in the U.S., Bosch has a silence rating as low as 39 dBA (quietest dishwasher sold in North America). All Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab and printed on the fascia.
Winning the 2011 ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence was just the latest feather in Bosch's cap - after all, they've won two straight ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards.
When they talk about German engineering, they're talking about their commitment to producing the world's best products. They use the smartest thinking to make complex machinery easy to operate while using the highest-quality materials to build them.
This dishwasher uses 234 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $25.95.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Power Scrub Plus US
Delicate/Economy Wash US
Concealed heating element:
Leak Protection System:
24/7 Aqua Stop Plus
Variable spray pressure:
Sanitized indicator light:
Energy Star Qualified:
Number of place settings:
Adjustable upper rack:
Flip tines in lower rack:
Sanitizing wash cycle:
Dimensions and Weight
6 Cycles and 5 Options
Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub
- Bosch is the only major manufacturer to offer a full size stainless steel tub that installs perfectly flush to cabinetry.
14 Place Setting Capacity
- Projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle that turns off when dishes are ready.
- Removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits and softens water to the appropriate level for superior washing results.
Flexible Silverware Basket
- Can be Split into Two Pieces and Placed Anywhere for Added Flexibility
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Hand-washing large items becomes a thing of the past, thanks to this handy innovation. Simply remove the top rack and place your serving platters, cookie sheets, hood filters and refrigerator shelves that are up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well.
Half Load Option
- This option dramatically reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher's capacity.
Express Wash Option
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. The best cycle to clean glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- Allows you to delay the start time of your dishwasher up to 24 hours.
AquaStop Leak Protection Works 24/7
Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
Energy Star Qualified
49 dBA- Quietest Brand