Vent-A-Hood was the first manufacturer of home cooking ventilation and range hoods. The first range hoods were manufactured in a house with a dirt floor in Dallas, and then sold door-to-door. The owners would literally go out and make a sale, then return to the shop to make the hood for the customer. The primary ingredient in the success of kitchen exhaust hoods is Vent-A-Hood's uniquely designed, fire safe, "Magic Lung" blower system. Throughout the years, hoods have been improved, but the original concept is central to the design and remains unequalled in the field of ventilation.
Vent-A-Hood has developed an excellent reputation throughout the ventilation industry by offering a top quality "in stock" range hood, as well as handmade craftsmanship in their "custom" hood series. Each ventilation system manufactured by Vent-A-Hood is individually engineered for performance in addition to style. Company longevity and product quality have given the name Vent-A-Hood instant product recognition.
Vent-A-Hood has experienced steady and consistent growth throughout its history and continues to have excellent growth potential. In 2005 it enlarged its manufacturing space 50% to keep up with range hood demand. The company looks forward to a bright future.
Slide-Out Grease Tray:
SensaSource Heat Sensor:
Dual Level Halogen Lights
600 CFM Dual Magic Lung Filter-Less Blower
Dual Level Halogen Lighting
- 50 watt halogen lights feature a dual switch for dimming to 25 watts.
24" Deep and 18" Tall with Emerald Corners
Soft Cut Corners
- Soft cut corners of the patented Emerald lip yield a contemporary feel.
SensaSource Heat Sensor
Premium Magic Lung Blower
- The patented Magic Lung centrifugal grease extractor collects 99% of the grease 100% of the time.
Quiet and Powerful
- Each Magic Lung blower supplies 300 CFM of air flow.
- Combining multiple blowers will meet any air flow requirement without increasing the noise level.
- A range hood equipped with the Magic Lung blower system is a wide open, active collector that invites contaminants.
- A proper collector is the most critical element for good cooking ventilation and requires 1/3 less air flow than a filter-style range hood.
Easy To Clean
- The new in-the-shield grease tray makes routine cleaning easier than ever.
- If desired, the Magic Lung blower comes apart for easy cleaning in soapy water or a dishwasher.
- The Magic Lung constant-speed blower is designed to keep grease and flame from entering the duct.
- In over 75 years, Vent-A-Hood has never received a report of an attic or wall fire when the Magic Lung has been in use.
5 Years Warranty
- They've got you covered with the best warranty in the industry.
- Vent-A-Hood has been the most respected name in Ventilation.
- Their products are guaranteed to work and they stand on over 75 years of manufacturing the highest quality ventilation products.
- Their family is devoted to your satisfaction.