Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Built-In Storage Drawer - SD5300
Built-In Storage Drawers are available in sizes to match the outdoor warming drawers and provide a consistent look.
18-Gauge, Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Roller-Bearing Glides:
Storage Drawer Details
- 30" wide to match the 30" wide outdoor warming drawer and provide a consistent look.
- Constructed of durable 18-gauge, stainless steel for commercial-style construction, design and styling.
- Sealed to protect contents from the elements.
- Equipped with a latch to keep drawers secure while in the closed position.
- Equipped with stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation.
- Extra-large storage capacity is perfect for storing barbeque tools, seasonings, and other grilling accessories.
- Can be built-in indoors, as well as outdoors.
- Entire drawer removes for easy cleaning.
- All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops.
- Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited warranty - rust through on all stainless steel components.
- Two-year limited warranty - door hinges and drawer slides.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Outdoor Series SD5300SS Reviews