Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Fully constructed from non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel, the SCR600LOSSD will weather the elements in classic style. They include an integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) that meets and exceeds U.L. safety requirements to protect the unit from shocks. The sealed keeps covers all electrical components.
This refrigerator is fully equipped with features that maximize convenience. Automatic defrost saves time on maintenance, while SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator improves performance and neatens cleanup. A front-mounted lock, interior lighting, and adjustable shelves complete the package.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless Interior Liner:
U.L. Approved For Outdoor:
ETL Sanitary Approved (to ANSI-NSF Standard 7):
Dimensions and Weights
U.L. Approved For Outdoor Use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation.
Commercially Approved ETL-S
- Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Complete 304 Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable construction with modern elegance for the outdoors.
Professional Towel Bar Handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Their integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- No exposed electrical components.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SCR600LOSSD Reviews