AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a quality line of built-in undercounter glass door refrigeration for general purpose or commercial use.
With a 24" footprint, the SCR600LCSS offers a generous 5.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity with adjustable shelves for flexible arranging. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use. The glass door features a white trim and a factory installed lock. A f stainless steel handle in a towel bar style completes the look.
Inside, the SCR600LCSS utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator in the rear wall protects the unit's system while maximizing shelf space. Full interior lighting is accessible on a convenient ON/OFF rocker switch, letting you light the interior only when you choose. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is not recommended for household use.
The SCR600LCSS is also available with our professional style handles. Browse the complete series to see our options. For this unit in a lower 32" ADA compliant height, see the SCR600LCSSADA.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Side Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- Display products behind a solid glass door for an elegant view.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on each door.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- Choose from three styles of stainless steel handles to get a look that's equally refined and durable.
- Choose the "WO" suffix for wooden shelves that hold wine bottles with classic style.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.