Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's SCR600LBIMED is a commercially approved glass door all-refrigerator specially featured for medical, scientific, and laboratory applications.
At just 24" wide, the SCR600LBIMED contains a generous 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity behind a double pane tempered glass door. This white unit can be installed under counters for built-in use or used freestanding. A front lock adds keyed security.
Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance, with an internal fan providing even temperature distribution inside. They've install a high temperature alarm (with external display) to warn of interior fluctuations and a hospital grade plug to protect the power cord.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
Side Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide, with a generous 5.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Alarm with Temperature Display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in brushed aluminum.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door.
Hospital Grade Cord and Plug
- Green dot plug for added safety.
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself.
- Fan-cooled interior for even temperature distribution.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient switch located behind the thermostat.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SCR600LBIMED Reviews