24" Outdoor Beverage Center
Summit Commercial carries one of the industry's best lines of outdoor appliances, including wine cellars and beverage centers designed for elegant presentation and quality cooling.
Sized at just 24" wide, the SCR600BLOS line is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and U.L. approved for outdoor use. The complete cabinet construction in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel withstands any weather, with a solid yet stylish towel bar handle adding a luxurious touch. The unit also has an integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) to protect the unit from shocks, and the unit's sealed back prevents any exposure of electrical components.
The solid glass door provides a full view of stored items behind heat-resistant glass, with an aluminum trim framing the door. A front-mounted lock and key adds security. Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance and Summit's own "hidden" evaporator design simplifies clean-up. Inside, the generous 5.5 cubic-foot capacity accommodates large trays on a combination of adjustable shelves with interior lighting that works on an ON/OFF rocker switch. This unit is designed to store wine and beverages that can be stored at white wine temperatures between 45° and 55°F.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Hand, Factory Reversible
Yes, On/Off Rocker Switch
Dimensions and Weight
33 1/2" Adjustable
24" Outdoor Beverage Center
- Rearrange space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
Interior Light on Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done via a convenient rocker switch.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
UL Approved for Outdoor Use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments.
- Make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Allowing the unit to be used freestanding, the cabinet is wrapped in durable 304 grade stainless steel for placement in any weather.
- No exposed electrical components.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Summit's integrated GFCI exceeds UL requirements for safety by protecting the unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat-resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys.
Full-length Towel Bar Handle
- Professional handle in brushed stainless steel.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series SCR600BLOS Reviews