24" Wide Commercially Approved Glass Door Refrigerator
SUMMIT's SCR600BLADA series of commercially approved glass door refrigerators brings quality and elegance to your beverage display in a height that meets ADA guidelines.
These 24" wide units contain a generous 5.5 cu. ft. capacity to store bottles and cans on adjustable shelves. A glass door provides a clean and clear view inside, illuminated by an interior light with an ON/OFF rocker switch.
Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance, while their own "hidden" evaporator protects electrical components and maximizes shelf space. All SCR600BLADA units are equipped with an adjustable thermostat and front lock to protect contents.
For built-in units, see the SCR600BLBIADA.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Display products behind a solid glass door for an elegant view.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- Choose from three styles of stainless steel handles to get a look that's equally refined and durable.
- Choose the "WO" suffixe for wooden shelves that hold wine bottles with classic style.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SCR600BLHVADA Reviews