Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
With a slim width and full features, SUMMIT's popular SCR600BLBI series of all-refrigerators offer reliable service in a wide range of commercially approved models with glass doors.
At just 24" wide, the SCR600BLBI contains a generous 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity. The jet black cabinet is fitted with a solid glass door with a refined aluminum trim for a clear display of stored products. A factory-installed lock adds security on this ETL-S approved (to NSF-7) unit, capable of built-in or freestanding use.
The complete automatic defrost system saves user maintenance while an adjustable thermostat allows easy temperature management. They include SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator in the rear wall, a design that protects the unit's system while maximizing shelf space. Full interior lighting is accessible on a convenient ON/OFF rocker switch, letting you light the interior only when you choose.
Our SCR600 series has been in SUMMIT's line for decades, providing quality cooling to houses, apartments, restaurants, food service establishments and more. The convenient size, proven durability, and modern style of the SCR600BLBI makes this unit perfect for beverage storage in any location.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
33 1/2" - 34 1/2"
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet (Except CSS Models)
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Reversible Door (Base Model Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.