Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
The SCR600LBIADA series features commercially approved display refrigerators designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
With a compact 24" footprint and an ADA compliant 32" height, the SCR600BLBIADA offers a generous storage capacity of 5.5 cu. ft. It can be installed under counters or used freestanding. The black cabinet is fitted with a heat-safe glass door trimmed in elegant aluminum. A front-mounted lock adds convenient security.
A complete automatic defrost system simplifies user maintenance while the one piece liner allows for easy cleanup. SUMMIT's "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to protect the unit's system while maximizing shelf space. Adjustable glass shelves make storage simple and a rocker switch light offers full interior illumination.
Side Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters.
- ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in brushed aluminum.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep placement options flexible with a reversible door swing that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient switch located behind the thermostat.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series SCR600BLADABI Reviews