SUMMIT SCR500BL Series features auto defrost glass door refrigerators designed for freestanding use in any 20" space.
The SCR500BL is a counter height all-refrigerator with a 4.1 cu.ft. capacity. It has a jet black cabinet with a reversible glass door and keyed lock. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers additional safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the SCR500BL includes adjustable glass shelves for attractive and convenient storage. The interior light functions on an on/off rocker switch and an adjustable thermostat offers easy temperature control.
At just under 20" wide, SUMMIT SCR500BL is an easy-fitting beverage refrigerator fit for any setting.
This refrigerator uses 406 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.03.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Heat resistant design offers full view of interior
Factory installed lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals