From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Number of Shelves:
4 Full-Width Wire, Adjustable
Factory Installed Lock:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Store up to 94 cans, or a combination of 60 12-oz. bottles with 16 cans.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item, or remove shelves altogether for simple clean-up or to customize storage needs.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat-resistant design provides clear view of stored products with an elegant trim in stainless steel. Tint options are available.
Recessed LED Lighting
- Externally located controls make it easy to manage the interior light, keeping products in full view to increase impulse sales.
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button with an external display for added convenience.
- Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system.
- Stainless steel handle adds an attractive touch.
- Keyed lock ensures a secured interior.
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not use ozone-damaging chemicals.