SUMMIT's SCR485L is a slim counter height beverage merchandiser designed to store and present products at their best.
With a slim 18 1/2" width, the SCR485L provides a heat safe display of stored beverages behind a double pane tempered glass door, finished with a stainless steel trim and reversible for added convenience. The black cabinet suits any setting, with a front lock adding keyed security.
Fully featured for commercial use, the SCR485L includes a digital thermostat conveniently located above the door exterior. The external temperature readout and easy touch controls make temperature management simple and precise. An energy efficient LED light illuminates the interior and adjustable chrome shelves add a professional look.
Commercially approved to hold beverages and sealed food, the SCR485L uses automatic defrost operation system to minimize unit maintenance. Perfect for any commercial venue looking for great value in an attractive and reliable model.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Side of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
- ETL-S Listed for storage of sealed products
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Limited space is no problem for the thin-line models, designed for easy placement in tight settings
Double pane tempered glass door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in stainless steel
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself
Adjustable chrome shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
Interior LED light
- Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals