20" Compact Refrigerator with Glass Door
AccuCold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of glass door refrigerators with the SCR450LBI7 Series, commercially listed built-in undercounter units in a slim 20" width.
The ETL-S listed SCR450LBI7 series of refrigerators is an all-refrigerator with a 4.1 cu. ft. capacity. It has a white cabinet with a reversible glass door and keyed lock. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers additional safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the SCR450LBI7 line includes adjustable shelves for attractive and convenient storage. The interior light functions on an ON/OFF rocker switch and an adjustable thermostat offers easy temperature control.
At just under 20" wide, SUMMIT SCR450LBI7 is ideally sized for any setting and can function as a built-in or freestanding unit.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 406 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.03.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- 32" high meets ADA guidelines
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Heat resistant design offers full view of interior
Factory installed lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
Professional full-length handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals