17" Commercial Countertop Wine Cellar with 22 Bottle Capacity
Summit's SCR312LWC2 is a perfectly sized wine cellar with elegant construction that offers the ideal storage and sale conditions for wine.
This countertop unit presents a convenient and heat safe display behind a double pane tempered glass door, finished with a stainless steel trim and a pro-style handle. The cabinet suits any setting, with a front lock adding keyed security.
Inside, the SCR312LWC2 is designed to store up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux-style bottles of wine, or a combination of 18 wider Burgundy-style bottles and 3 Bordeaux bottles. It includes four wooden shelves and a metal insert that lets you stack bottles on the floor of the unit. Bottles can also be stored upright in front of the shelving, maximizing capacity and offering a great solution to keeping open bottles refrigerated. The SCR312LWC2 features a digital thermostat for easy temperature management and recessed LED lighting for an efficient, attractive presentation.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. For built-in capable versions of this unit, see the SCR312LBIWC2 or the SCR312LBICSSWC2.
Stainless Steel and Glass
40° to 72°F
Right Hinge Door Swing
Number of Shelves:
4, Wood, Adjustable
R134a, 1.82 oz.
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
POWER & RATINGS
US Electrical Safety:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
WINE STORAGE FEATURES
22 Bottle Capacity
- Interior can hold up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy or Pinot Noir bottles, you can store up to 18 of those bottles with an additional 3 Bordeaux bottles.
- Four wooden shelves offer the perfect conditions for storing bottles horizontally.
- 3 bottles can be stored upright in front of the shelves, an ideal solution for keeping open bottles of wine refrigerated.
- Metal holder lets you lay 3 Bordeaux bottles or 2 Burgundy bottles safely on the floor.
- Precise temperature management with easy electronic controls and a digital display.
Interior LED Light
- Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view.
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system.
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat-resistant design provides clear view of stored products.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock offers convenient security.
- Stainless steel handle offers a professional look.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.