24" Undercounter Refrigerator with Glass Door
Summit offers more choices for home and commercial kitchens with a complete line of versatile built-in undercounter refrigerators.
The SCR2464 is a 24" wide all-refrigerator designed for residential or commercial use. The reversible glass door features an attractive stainless steel trim, pro style handle, and a factory installed lock for added security. This unit is front-breathing for built-in installation, but can also be used freestanding. It includes a right angle plug and sealed back for flush installation.
Inside, the SCR2464 includes adjustable chrome shelves to accommodate a variety of items for cool storage. Automatic defrost offers low-maintenance operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution. This unit includes a digital control panel with a temperature and open-door alarm. The white interior with LED lighting provide a bright and attractive view to store and display items behind the glass door. This unit is equipped with a Sabbath setting that disables certain features during periods of religious observance.
The SCR2464 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. It also complies with current Department of Energy standards for residential use. With its convenient size and user-friendly features, this is the perfect choice for residential or commercial settings looking for versatile storage under the counter.
This refrigerator uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
3, Chrome, Adjustable
Interior and Exterior
Recessed LED Lighting
US Electrical Safety:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Handle:
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves altogether for a simple clean-up.
Recessed LED Light
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel.
Design & Engineering
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a heat-safe view of stored contents.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Includes a stylish handle in stainless steel.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute.
High Temperature Alarm
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range.
Sabbath Mode Setting
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Right Angle Plug
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.