18" Commercial ADA Compliant Beverage Cooler
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter beverage coolers combines user-friendly convenience with elegant style for an ideal fit in any commercial setting.
The SCR1841SSADA is an 18" wide beverage cooler built to UL Commercial Standard 471, with a 32" height designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also permits freestanding use. The user-reversible stainless steel wrapped door includes a sleek handle and a factory installed lock for added security.
Beverages can be stored on four adjustable chrome shelves in the auto defrost interior, with attractive LED lighting providing an elegant display. The digital thermostat offers intuitive temperature management.
Fully featured and perfectly sized, the SCR1841SSADA is a fitting solution for any ADA compliant commercial setting.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
- 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- Complies with UL Standard 471.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- Durable design with lasting elegance.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.