18" Commercial Beverage Cooler
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter beverage coolers combines user-friendly convenience with elegant style for an ideal fit in any commercial setting.
The SCR1841 is an 18" wide beverage cooler built to UL Commercial Standard 471. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. The reversible stainless steel trimmed door includes a factory installed lock and a professional style handle.
Beverages can be stored on four adjustable chromes shelves in the auto defrost interior, with attractive LED lighting providing an elegant display. The digital thermostat offers intuitive temperature management. The SCR1841 is also available in a 32" height for use in ADA compliant settings (see the SCR1841ADA) and can be paired with our matching wine cellar, model SWC1840.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim
- Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the door.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Stainless steel look for added elegance.
- Designed for commercial use, this unit complies with UL Commercial Standard 471.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.