SUMMIT SCR1536SSTB is a slim-fitting beverage cooler designed for elegant storage under any residential counter.
This 14 3/4" wide unit has a black cabinet with a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door and curved towel bar handle. The door includes a factory installed lock. A digital thermostat provides easy temperature control, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Beverages can be stored on adjustable chromes shelves in the auto defrost interior, fully lit by an energy efficient LED light. The SCR1536SSTB has a flush design and can be used built-in or freestanding. To create a complete bar set, pair this model with the matching SWC1535SSTB wine cellar.
This beverage center uses 368 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $40.81.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Right Hinge Door
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Side of Unit
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
- 304 grade stainless steel for durable elegance
Professional towel bar handle
- Curved stainless steel handle provides an easy grip with professional style
Factory installed lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
- Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature range: 34°F to 43°F
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
Adjustable chrome shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals