SCR1400W Commercially Approved Beverage Merchandiser
SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation.
SUMMIT SCR1400W offers 14.5 cu. ft. of storage space in a slim width of just under 24". Bottles and cans can be stored on six heavy duty wire shelves, with fifteen glide options to accommodate different sizes. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat makes temperature control as simple as touching a button. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The frost-free SCR1400W features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a keyed lock for added security. The door includes a deluxe 39-1/2" long stainless steel handle to complete the modern look. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF standards for use in any commercial foodservice establishment.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Right Hinged Door
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim
- Heat-safe design offers safe display of stored products.
- 39-1/2" long stainless steel handle included.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door.
Recessed LED Lighting
- On/off button to illuminate stored products with an attractive and energy efficient glow.
- No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting.
- Fifteen glide positions accommodate a variety of sizes, with heavy duty wired shelving.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature range: 34°F to 43°F.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.