SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation.
SUMMIT SCR1400 offers 14.5 cu. ft. of storage space in a slim width of just under 24". Bottles and cans be stored on seven heavy duty wire shelves, with fifteen glide options to accommodate different sizes. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat makes temperature control as simple as touching a button. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The frost-free SCR1400 features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a top-mounted key lock for added security. User reversible, the door includes a deluxe 39 1/2" long stainless steel handle to complete the modern look. This model has a white cabinet and is ETL-S listed to NSF standards for use in any commercial foodservice establishment.
Dimensions & Weights
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
Glass door with stainless steel trim
- Heat-safe design offers safe display of stored products
- 39 1/2" long stainless steel handle included
Factory installed lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
Recessed LED lighting
- On/off button to illuminate stored products with an attractive and energy efficient glow
- No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
- Fifteen glide positions accommodate a variety of sizes, with heavy duty wired shelving
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature range: 34°F to 43°F
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals