12" Undercounter Beverage Center
SUMMIT's collection of built-in beverage centers provides the perfect solution for storing drinks under the counter.
At just 12" wide, SUMMIT SCR1225 is perfectly sized for small spaces. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. The reversible glass door features stainless steel trim and a professional handle, with a factory installed lock to prevent unsupervised access.
Inside, the SCR1225 includes six slide-out chrome shelves and a floor specially slotted to hold wine bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and efficient display. The digital thermostat allows easy temperature management in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
With its slim fit and user-friendly features, the SCR1225 is perfect for a 12" cutout. This model is CSA listed to UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching wine cellar, see the SWC1224.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 380 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $42.14.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim
- Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the door.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Slide-out shelves offer attractive and convenient storage for beverages.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Stainless steel look for added elegance.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
- Designed for commercial use, this unit complies with UL Commercial Standard 471.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.