Commercially Approved Beverage Merchandiser
SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation.
SUMMIT SCR1155W offers 11 cu. ft. of storage space in a slim width just under 24". Bottles and cans be stored on heavy duty wire shelves, with multiple glide options to accommodate different sizes. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat makes temperature control as simple as touching a button. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The frost-free SCR1155W features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a pro style handle to complete the look. The door includes a keyed lock and self-closing mechanism to prevent accidents from overexposing items to ambient temperatures, a key feature for busy commercial settings. This model has a white cabinet and is ETL-S listed to NSF standards for use in any commercial foodservice establishment.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Right Hinge Door
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat-safe glass door offers full display all the way down to the floor.
Recessed LED Lighting
- Energy efficient lighting offers full view of interior.
- Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: 34 - 43°F.
- Solid chrome handle with brushed stainless steel look.
Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.