Commercially Approved Beverage Merchandiser
SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation.
Their SCR series of all refrigerators are sized with large capacities but space-conscious dimensions. The SCR1150 offers 11 cu. ft. of room in a thin-line width under 24". A glass door provides maximum visibility of products on shelves that go all the way down to the floor.
Full automatic defrost makes maintenance easy and stress-free while a tropicalized design keeps contents preserved safely, even when the unit is placed in a hot temperature. Other convenient features include an interior fluorescent light, adjustable thermostat, factory installed lock, and adjustable slide-out shelves for flexibility in storage.
Commercially approved and built for heavy duty use, the SCR1150 offers an ideal way to sell and store cold products.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth without Door:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Tropicalized design protects contents from ambient hot temperatures.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Rocker switch light to fully illuminate the interior.
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
Factory Reversible Door
- Door swing can be specified upon order or reversed in the field with an optional left-hand hinge.
- Full 11 cu. ft. of room inside, with storage down the floor.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.