Since 1988, Smeg has been present in Europe through its nine branches. Each one of them is strongly tied to the parent company which day by day feeds the branches with the ideas, history, and culture which make up their brand. Each branch, whilst autonomous, works in perfect harmony with the philosophy which has made Smeg's style unique. For more than 50 years, Smeg has been present in the international market with its products.
Understated lines, perfect in their simplicity - this is what makes Smeg products refined and elegant, beyond the passing fads of fashion. It is an unmistakable style, shaped by the leading architects and industrial designers in the world who have undertaken original and exclusive projects.
The engineering behind both their materials and their processes allow for the highest quality steel, which is rigorously selected, to be transformed into products which combine the highest levels of technology and design. Production, incorporating laser cutting facilities for steel, workshop at the avant-garde of mechanics, exhaustive fatigue testing of materials, and laboratories engaged constantly in research, all testify to Smeg's commitment to offer aspirational products destined to be durable and to last in time.
2.23 Cu. Ft.
Usable Oven Cavity:
1.9 Cu. Ft.
Stainless Steel and Stopsol "Supersilver" Glass
104°F - 536°F.
Ergonomic Backlit Transparent Controls:
Digital Electronic Program Feature with Multi-Display
Dual Digital Display for Time and Temperature:
Fast Pre-Heating for All Temperatures:
Automatic Door Lock During Self Cleaning Cycle:
Double Insulation of the Cavity:
Fumes Control with Ceramic Catalyst:
Quadruple Glazed Removable Door:
Removable Inner Door Glass:
Automatic Oven Switch-Off:
Rotisserie with Broil:
Convection with Top and Bottom Heat:
Convection with Intensive Broil:
Convection with Bottom Heat:
European Convection with Top and Bottom Heat:
Self Cleaning System:
1,300/1,100 Watts @ 240/208V
2,000/1,600 Watts @ 240/208V
2,200/1,800 Watts @ 240/208V
240/208V - 60Hz
Connected Load (Nominal Power):
240/208V - 3.5/2.6 kW
14.6/12.5A @ 240/208V
Power Supply Location:
Back Right Bottom
21 3/4" Min. - 22 1/4" Max.
- Modern exclusive Linear design.
- Stainless steel and Stopsol "Supersilver" glass.
- Ergonomic backlit transparent controls.
- Digital electronic program feature with multi-display.
- Multifunction oven with 11 cooking modes and self cleaning cycle.
- Dual digital display for time and temperature.
- Electronic temperature control.
- Temperature range 104°F - 536°F.
- Fast pre-heating for all temperatures.
- Automatic door lock during self cleaning cycle.
- Double insulation of the cavity.
- Fumes control with ceramic catalyst.
- Quadruple glazed removable door.
- Quickly removable, easy to clean inner door glass.
- Automatic oven switch-off when door is open.
Smeg Linear Design SCP111BU2 Reviews