Trust the occasion to the premium quality of Scotsman.
Sipping a single-malt scotch. Enjoying sun tea on a lazy summer afternoon. Celebrating with friends and neighbors. Occasions like these are why ice matters. And they're why Scotsman proudly introduces the Brilliance collection of residential ice machines. Convenient and stylish, these 15-inch under-counter models are ideal for indoors, outdoors or wherever a good time is ready to be had.
More ways to complement the occasion.
You can create the ultimate kitchen or wet bar by adding a companion refrigerator and wine storage unit to complement your Brilliance ice machine. These companion products are also 15 inches wide and enhance the entertaining experience. Convenience and quality make these a must for every application.
Dimensions & Weights
Unit Height (without Legs Adjusted):
Shipping Carton Width:
Shipping Carton Depth:
Shipping Carton Height:
24 Hour Ice Production (70 Deg. Air/50 Deg. Water):
24 Hour Ice Production (90 Deg. Air/70 Deg. Water):
Bin Storage Capacity:
Stainless Steel Cabinet/Unfinished; Stainless Steel Front
Field Reversible Door:
Air Temperatures - Minimum:
Air Temperatures - Maximum:
Water Temperatures - Minimum:
Water Temperatures - Maximum:
Water Pressures - Minimum:
20 PSIG (1 bar)
Water Pressures - Maximum:
80 PSIG (5 bar)
Electrical Voltage - Minimum:
Electrical Voltage - Maximum:
Black Door Front Kit:
White Door Front Kit:
Stainless Steel Door Front Kit:
White Front with Stainless Steel Handle Kit:
Black Front with Stainless Steel Handle Kit:
Kick Plate Filler Kit:
Anti-Tip Bracket Kit:
Retro-Fit Door Front Kit:
115 Volts/60 Hz/1 Phase
Pars and Labor On All Components
Parts On The Compressor Only
- 15" Cabinet width, produces over 80 lbs. of nugget ice in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 26 lbs. Nugget ice is made from bits of compacted ice that are soft, chewable, and absorb the flavor of the beverage.
- Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than stand alone, dedicated ice machines.
- Designed with sleek new styling and virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry.
- Finish options to choose from include, stainless, black or white front panel kits if a custom wood front panel is not used.
- A kit is available to adapt an existing custom wood front panel on the new ice machine.
- Lighted bin and self closing door.
- User friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.