Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's SCFF55ADA series of commercially approved freezers feature frost-free operation in a perfectly sized unit for built-in installation under lower ADA counters.
All SCFF55ADA units are under 24" wide, with a 32" height to meet ADA guidelines. Designed for built-in installation, each unit is also constructed with fully finished sides to allow freestanding use. A generously deep interior includes adjustable shelves for customized storage. Each door comes with a flat liner to accept large trays and enable simple cleanup.
True frost-free operation prevents the need for users to manually defrost any SCFF55ADA unit. Enjoy low maintenance design that keeps food at its optimum storage condition.
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Ice Maker:
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- UL-S Listed for use in foodservice establishments.
- Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model.
- Fully frost-free to eliminate the need for manual defrosting the interior.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair any SCFF unit with an FF7BIADA refrigerator for the perfect side-by-side set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Models ending in "FR" and "IF" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)