24 Inch Undercounter Freezer with 4.7 cu. ft. Capacity
Sized with a convenient 24 inch footprint, the this compact freezer can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a black cabinet with a sealed back for easy cleaning. The reversible stainless steel door includes a factory installed lock and a professional style handle. Inside, this freezer utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable chrome shelves for flexible storage. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This freezer uses 390 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $47.19.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit.
- Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- Durable construction with a professional look.
Professional Stainless Steel Handle
- Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look.
- Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management.
Recessed LED Light
- Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel.
- Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute.
High Temperature Alarm
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range.
Sabbath Mode Setting
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
Right Angle Plug
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Matching Refrigerator Available
- Pair with the FF64BXSSHH for a matching side-by-side or stackable set.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SCFF53BXSSHH Reviews