SUMMIT offers one of the industry's most complete lines of commercial frost-free chest freezers with the SCFF series.
The SCFF50 is a fully featured chest freezer with a large storage capacity. Inside, fan forced cooling maintains even temperature performance. A dynamic defrosting system ensures you get frost-free operation on a model previously available in manual defrost only. A foamed lid helps to keep the cold inside.
Commercially approved (ETL-S to NSF-7), the SCFF50 can be used in foodservice establishments, medical facilities, and restaurants with years of convenience and reliability.
This Freezer uses 274 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.39 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 V/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- Maintain an even temperature throughout the interior
- Neaten the interior by organizing freezer contents
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit Commercial Series SCFF50 Reviews