15" Built-In Undercounter All-Freezer
SUMMIT brings true convenience to small kitchen spaces with the SCFF1537, a 15" wide fully frost-free all-freezer.
The SCFF1537 is front-breathing for built-in use under counters, but also features a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use.
Inside, the SCFF1537 is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting provides an elegant and efficient display inside the 2.4 cu. ft. interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat in the kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature control.
With a uniquely slim size and user-friendly features, the SCFF1537 is the ideal freezer for space-challenged homes. This unit can be paired with the matching FF1538 all-refrigerator as a side-by-side set or combined with their StackRack.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This freezer uses 320 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.49.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the door.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- Eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute.
Matching Refrigerator Available
- Combine with the FF1538 all-refrigerator for a matching set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.