SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT offers one of the industry's most complete lines of frost-free chest freezers with the SCFF series.
The SCFF150 is a fully featured chest freezer with a huge storage capacity of over 15 cubic feet. Inside, fan forced cooling maintains even temperature performance. A dynamic defrosting system ensures you get frost-free operation on a model previously available in manual defrost only. A foamed lid helps to save energy and a front-mounted lock increases security.
Commercially approved, the SCFF150 can be used in foodservice establishments, medical facilities, and restaurants for long-term service with maximum convenience.
This Freezer uses 685 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $75.9665 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
U.L. S Approved (Meets ANSI-NSF Standard 7):
Dimensions and Weights
- Let your appliance do the work with a timer defrost heater that continuously keeps ice from forming inside
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- Over 15 cu. ft. of storage capacity inside
- Neaten the interior by organizing freezer contents
- Maintain an even temperature throughout the interior
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals