SUMMIT's premium flat-top line of ice cream freezers are made in Denmark for long-term reliability and ideal product display.
The SCF694 is a 28 1/2" wide freezer with an extra deep 21" interior that can hold up to 6 ice cream tubs. Flat sliding glass lids are constructed from durable tempered glass, with integrated handles and a factory installed lock.
Inside, the SCF694 features a painted enamel steel interior built to last. A wired novelty basket is included and sturdy casters offer easy mobility. This model is made in Denmark for SUMMIT and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for commercial use.
This Freezer uses 685 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $75.9665 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for use in food-service establishments
21" deep interior
- Deep interior allows users to stack two tubs of ice cream inside
Flat sliding glass lid
- Tempered glass provides a full view of stored products
Enamel steel interior
- Durable construction holds up to daily wear and tear
- Wired basket included to store frozen novelties
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock on sliding lid
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Sturdy casters offer smooth mobility
- Defrost drain for clean maintenance
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit Commercial Series SCF694 Reviews