SUMMIT's premium flat-top line of ice cream freezers are made in Denmark for long-term reliability and ideal product display.
The SCF1694 is a 59.2" wide freezer with an extra deep 21" interior that can hold up to 18 ice cream tubs. Flat sliding glass lids are constructed from durable tempered glass, with integrated handles and a factory installed lock.
Inside, the SCF1694 features a painted enamel steel interior built to last. Two wired novelty baskets are included and sturdy casters offer easy mobility. This model is made in Denmark for SUMMIT and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for commercial use.
This Freezer uses 685 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $75.9665 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for use in food-service establishments
21" deep interior
- Deep interior allows users to stack two tubs of ice cream inside
Flat sliding glass lid
- Tempered glass provides a full view of stored products
Enamel steel interior
- Durable construction holds up to daily wear and tear
2 Baskets included
- Wired baskets included to store frozen novelties
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock on sliding lid
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Sturdy casters offer smooth mobility
- Defrost drain for clean maintenance
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit Commercial Series SCF1694 Reviews