SUMMIT's premium curved sliding glass line of ice cream freezers are made in Denmark for long-term reliability and ideal product display.
The SCF1495S is a 51.4" wide freezer with an extra deep 21" interior that can hold up to 14 ice cream tubs. A curved tempered glass lid offers added product visibility for customers. Additional features on the easy glide lid system include integrated handles and a factory installed lock.
Inside, the SCF1495S features a painted enamel steel interior built to last. Two wired novelty baskets are included and sturdy casters offer easy mobility. This model is made in Denmark for SUMMIT and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for commercial use.
This Freezer uses 685 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $75.9665 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for use in food-service establishments
21" deep interior
- Deep interior allows users to stack two tubs of ice cream inside
Curved sliding glass lid
- Tempered glass lid with angled cabinet back offers full product visibility
Enamel steel interior
- Durable construction holds up to daily wear and tear
2 Baskets included
- Wired baskets included to store frozen novelties
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock on sliding lid
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Sturdy casters offer smooth mobility
- Defrost drain for clean maintenance
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals