GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Advantium ovens use breakthrough Speedcook technology to cook food with light. Foods cook in a fraction of the time needed in conventional ovens with oven-quality results. Award-winning Speedcook technology harnesses intense halogen light combined with microwave energy to bake, broil, roast and even grill food-fast, with no preheating.
The GE Profile Advantium 240 Oven, the original speedcook oven, uses powerful halogen light with a microwave boost to cook oven-quality food in an average of one-fourth the time or up to eight times faster than a conventional oven. By harnessing the power of light and adding a microwave boost, Advantium cooks the outside of food much like conventional radiant heat, but it also penetrates the surface so the inside cooks simultaneously.
The Advantium 240 is easy to use and comes pre-programmed with 100 of America's favorite foods. In addition, consumers can customize and store their own recipes. The Advantium 240 requires a 240-volt installation and will cook a dinner of golden roasted chicken breasts, baked potatoes and chewy, chocolate chip cookies, browned top and bottom, in less than a half hour.
Overall Rear Height:
Minimum Cutout Width:
Minimum Mounting Height:
66" from floor
Stainless Steel Oven Interior:
Speedcook Cooking Mode:
up to 8 times faster
Traditional Oven Cooking Mode:
Microwave Oven Cooking Mode:
Dial and Buttons
Electronic Scrolling Display:
Programmed Menu Items:
Beeper Sound Level Control:
Variable Scroll Speed:
Cooking Complete Reminder:
High Capacity Cooktop Vent Fan:
Full-View Cooktop Lighting:
Programmable Night Light:
Microwave Power Output Watts:
New Profile Sculptured Handle:
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
Limited Five-Year Magnetron Warranty:
- Revolutionary Speedcook Technology
- Cooks Oven-Quality Food Up To Eight Times Faster Than a Convection Oven.
- Over 100 Pre-Programmed Menu Items
- Bakes, Browns, Broils, Grills and Roasts-All with No Preheating
- Converts to a Fully Functional 950 Watt Sensor Microwave Oven
- Family-Size Oven with Stainless Steel Interior
- Durable surface that cleans quickly with a simple wipe of a towel.
- Allows quick, accurate adjustment of cooking settings with a simple touch, turn and tap of the dial.
- Microwave Oven Features Humidity Sensor and Auto Defrost/Time Defrost
- Cooking Complete Reminder
- Allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process.
- Two-Speed, High Capacity Exhaust Fan
- Quickly removes smoke and steam from the cooktop.
- Full View Cooktop Lighting with Night Light
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting illuminates every inch of the cooking surface.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door with Window
- Cookbook and Pan Set Included
GE Profile SCA2000 Reviews