24" Built-in Beer Dispenser
Summit's collection of built-in beer dispensers offers a stunning combination of user-convenience, quality storage, and luxury design.
The SBC677BI is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half keg. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. This model comes with a black cabinet and user-reversible stainless steel door, or it can come ready for custom paneling. A factory installed lock offers added safety. There is a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Inside, the SBC677BI utilizes full frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. The digital control panel lets you manage the temperature between 32° and 50° to best accommodate a variety of brews. The stainless steel floor helps to protect the unit when loading and unloading heavy kegs, while an attractive and efficient LED light offers added convenience inside. This unit can be converted to a standard all-refrigerator in just a few easy steps. Two adjustable glass shelves are included for flexible storage.
This unit can come with a complete tap kit for all your draft needs. Those accessories include a draft arm, CO2 cylinder and regulator, American Sankey tap, and a cleaning kit to keep your kegerator functioning at its best. The tap features an innovative "cold pipe" design that keeps beer chilled when it reaches the draft tower, saving users from having to discard the initial output while also reducing the amount of foam with each tap.
This beer dispenser uses 308 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.27.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
32° to 50°F
Right Hand, Reversible
Interior and Exterior
2 Glass, Adjustable
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
24" Built-in Beer Dispenser
Various Tapping Options
- The tap kit includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, dual Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit.
- The unique "cold pipe" addition ensures beer stays cold inside the tap tower, reducing the amount of foam keeping every pour at its best.
Single Tap System
- The large interior can accept a full half barrel keg.
Dual Tap System
- Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs.
No Tap Kit
- Install your own tapping system for a customized beer cooler.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Interior LED lighting offers an efficient and attractive view.
Stainless Steel Floor Cover
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs.
Convertible to a Refrigerator
- Includes two adjustable glass shelves for alternate storage.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management for optimum beer storage.
Stainless Steel Door
- Fully wrapped 304 grade stainless steel door offers lasting durability and style.
Professional Horizontal Handle
- Sleek stainless steel handle is mounted horizontally for a modern look.
- Integrated stainless steel door frame allows you to mount a panel over the front for a custom look that blends into your own cabinetry design.
- Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Two-piece drip tray included to help catch spills.
Stainless Steel Guard Rail
- Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock offers added security.
Right Angle Plug
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth.
- Space saving design that also makes cleaning a cinch.
- User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility.
Summit SBC677BITWIN Reviews