24" Outdoor Beer Dispenser for Half, Quarter, Sixth or Mini Kegs
Summit offers a versatile line of fully featured weatherproof beer dispensers designed for freestanding use in the outdoors.
The SBC635MOS line of beer dispensers includes full-sized beer dispensers that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6, or mini keg. The weatherproof design features a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet and top. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. Summit also includes a set of locking casters for easy mobility. An integrated ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) offers added electrical safety.
The automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cubic-foot interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure that the beer is stored at just the right temperature. Summit's American Sankey tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. This unit offers a single tap system. Summit's SBC635MOSTWIN line has a dual tap kit to serve two 1/6 kegs. In both models, the interior floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading and unloading kegs.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This beer dispenser uses 310 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.51.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
33° to 50°F
Right Hand, Factory Reversible
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
24" Beer Dispenser for Half, Quarter, Sixth or Mini Kegs
Outdoor Beer Dispenser
- Meets UL guidelines for use in the outdoors.
- Weatherproof construction and a sealed back.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Exterior
- Fully finished and weatherproof are:
- Large 5.6 cu. ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs.
Stainless Steel Interior Floor
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading and unloading kegs.
Tap Kit Included
- Ready to install are a 5-lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware.
Casters Included (ships unassembled)
- To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters.
Top Guard Rail Included
- Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Summit's integrated GFCI exceeds UL requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Ideal Beer Temperature
- Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation.
Summit SBC635MOSHV Reviews